STH The End 1.5 STH The End 1.5

Horrible.

A bunch of ripped pixelated artwork put together in a series with no explanation on what it's about besides the fact it's a sonic game.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Awesome.

This is like my favourite song, so how could this fail? A great movie.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Brilliant

I love the flying combat.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Amazing game

Great concept, great art, great gameplay, great execution, great game. 10/10. This is just amazing.

Doodle game (v0.5) Doodle game (v0.5)

Great idea, but huge problems

I like the look of the drawing and more. But there are some huge flaws which keep it from being rated higher. 1: There is no way to change colours. As much as I like purple(and blue), sometimes I want to mix it up. 2: It is laggy, which is a problem, 2: No brush size, and 3(biggest problem): You can't use multiple brushes at once! :X. All of these cool brushes could be mixed together, but they aren't, which makes for less-appealing doodles, and a less good game. For a doodle game with only one colour, it shouldn't lag, and you should be able to mix up the multitude of brushes you have created if you want it to be better.

When Hell Flows Over When Hell Flows Over

I like it.

Keep up with it. It's a pretty great song!

About About About About

Kinda funny.

Basically that. There's not much to it beside the humour value and the fantastic rapping. Guess which one was sarcasm?

Tateos responds:

THE HUMOR IS DEFINITELY THE ONE THAT SUCKS BECAUSE I HAVE MAD RAPPING SKILLS YO

But seriously, I respect you for this.

freshin' up freshin' up

It's pretty minimal, but still fun.

It's a nice beat, and such, but there's not much to it. It's not bad, it's just short and minimal. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it would be nice to see some other stuff done with it. Also, at times, the quality seemed to go down a bit. I dunno if that was just me, or the song itself, but it should be said.